Paper Size: Letter
Size: 8.5" x 11" - ( 216 mm x 279 mm )
Layout: Portrait / Vertical
Organize your day and get more done with this printable to-do list template. This helpful tool can help you break down your tasks into manageable steps and keep track of what you need to do.
Benefits of using a printable to do list
- Helps you stay organized and on track. To do list can help you stay organized and on track by helping you break down your tasks into manageable steps.
- Keeps you accountable. A to do list can help hold you accountable for getting things done. When you have a physical list of what needs to be done, it can be easier to stay on track and avoid procrastination.
- Can help reduce stress levels. Having a plan for your day can help reduce stress and anxiety levels. When you know what needs to be done and have a way to track your progress, it can help ease some of the pressure you may feel.
- Prioritize your tasks. A to do list can help you prioritize your tasks so that you can focus on the most important items first. This can be super helpful if and when you have a lot of things on your plate.
- Makes it easy to see your progress. A to do list can help you see your progress and give you a sense of accomplishment as you check off items.
1 Column To Do List
Download and print one column to do list template. You can write and accomplish more tasks with more space to write your things to do.
Tips for using a printable to do list template
- Use it daily. For best results, use your to do list template every day. You will get into the habit of using it and stay on track.
- Be specific. When adding items to your to do list, be as specific as possible. You will be able to better understand what needs to be done and make it easier to complete the task.
- Set deadlines. If possible, add deadlines to your tasks. This will ensure that things get done in a timely manner.
- Keep it simple. Don't try to make your to do list too complicated. Stick to the basics so that it is easy to use and understand.
- Be flexible. Life happens, and sometimes things come up that you didn't plan for. Be flexible with your to do list and don't be afraid to make changes as needed.
3 Column To Do List
Download this 3 column to do list template. With more space to write your things to do, you can write and accomplish more tasks.
Using a printable to-do list template is a great way to stay organized, get more done, and achieve your goals. This helpful tool can help you break down things to do in smaller tasks and make a big difference in your life.
You may also like:
Free printable 1/4 inch graph paper with blue grid lines in portrait orientation. This type of graph paper has 1/4 inch squares, which makes it perfect for math equations and science projects.
A to do list can help keep you on track and ensure you don't forget anything important. This is the template you need if you struggle with staying organized and keeping track of your tasks.
Polar graph paper is a type of graph paper that is used to draw graphs and diagrams in polar coordinate system. This type of graph paper has radial lines and concentric circles instead of the usual horizontal and vertical lines.
A daily routine checklist can help! This free printable template will help you stay on track and accomplish your goals. Simply download, print on A5 paper, and start getting things done.
These blank label templates are perfect for printing addresses, product information, or any other type of information onto labels. Just download the template of your choice, fill in the information you need, and print!
Download printable handwriting paper for preschool and kindergarten students. Teachers and educators can use this handwriting paper in their classroom to help learn students how to write when they are just starting out.
Engineering graph paper is a type of graph paper with horizontal and vertical lines at equal distance with major lines appearing at a specified distance of 1/2 inch, 1/4th, 1/5th, 1/10th, or every 5 or 10 lines.
Download Octagon graph paper with half inch spacing. It is commonly used for various purposes, including graphing equations, plotting polygons, and creating tessellations.